iSpring Learn is an easy-to-use hosted Learning Management System (LMS) tightly integrated with iSpring authoring tools.
To sign in your iSpring Learn account, go to the account url and enter your email address/login and password that you received in the registration email.
Once you create an iSpring Learn account, you may want to configure it.
- Account Information
- Branding Settings
- Administrator Portal Settings
- Certificate Templates
- User Portal Settings
- iSpring Learn Billing
- E-Commerce Settings
- Reset Statistics
Now, you can proceed to uploading your content to the iSpring Learn account.
- Supported Content Types
- Publish from iSpring Suite
- Publish from iSpring Converter Pro
- Publish from iSpring Presenter
- Publish from iSpring QuizMaker
- Publish from iSpring TalkMaster
- Publish from iSpring Pro
- Publish via Web Interface