You can use iSpring Learn to sell your courses uploaded to your account. Before you enable E-Commerce for your course, you should configure your payment options to be able to accept payments online. For now, iSpring Learn supports PayPal and Authorize.Net payments processing.
To link your account to your iSpring Learn account:
- On the Settings page, click the E-Commerce tab.
- Choose the payment method: PayPal Website Payments Standard or Authorize.Net.
- Depending on the selected payment method, follow one of the steps below:
- To start accepting PayPal payments, еnter your PayPal ID (the email address that you use to log in to your PayPal account).
- To activate Authorize.Net payments, enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- Choose currency from the corresponding drop-down menu. Prices for paid content items will be set in this currency.Note: If you change your currency here, iSpring Learn WILL NOT convert existing prices for paid content, it will just change the currency. So make sure you change the prices as well.If you choose Authorize.Net, you can accept USD payments only.
- Click the Save button.