You can use iSpring Learn to sell your courses uploaded to your account. Before you enable E-Commerce for your course in iSpring Learn, you should configure your E-Commerce Settings to be able to accept payments online.
To do that, you will need to configure PayPal Website Payments.
- Logon to your PayPal account and click the Profile link.
- Click Request API credentials.
- Click the Grant API permission link in the Option 1 pane.
- Enter "pay_api1.ispringsolutions.com" (without quotes) in the Third Party Permission Username field and click Lookup.
- Select the following checkboxes:
- Use Express Checkout to process payments
- Authorize and capture your PayPal transactions
- Obtain information about a single transaction
- Click the Add button.
Now configure E-Commerce Settings in your iSpring Learn account, and you are ready to sell your courses.