- On the Account Information page, go to the Account URL field.
- Type a new URL for your account in the Account URL field.
If you want to use an alias for your primary account URL, specify it in the Domain aliases field.
Note: Specifying a domain alias here will not be sufficient to use it to access your iSpring Learn account. You will also have to configure your server at the alias address to redirect visitors to the account URL.Setting up a Redirect for a Domain
Follow the steps below to set up a redirect for your domain. This will help you to mask the *.ispringlearn.com domain and redirect visitors to another domain of your choosing.
- Sign in to your Domain Registrar panel
- Find the page where you can edit DNS records for your domain (ex. the DNS Zone Management section)
- Choose the domain
- In the Record Type field, select CNAME
- For Value, type your iSpring Learn initial domain (in our example training.ispringlearn.com)
- Save changes
When DNS records have been changed, it takes from 2 up to 48 hours for the changes to propagate and take effect.
Select Notify all users about changes if necessary.
Click the Save button.
Once you click the Save button, you will see a notification that your account URL has been changed. A few seconds later, you will be automatically redirected to the new URL, where you will have to login again. You can also go to the new URL by clicking the "here" link in the notification text.