You can upload pdf certificates to your iSpring Learn account to give to your students upon completion of your course.
On the Settings page, click the Administrator Portal tab. On that page in the Certificate Templates area, you can see the list of uploaded certificates and add/edit/remove certificates.
To add a new certificate:
- Click Add Certificate.
- Type a certificate name. It will appear in the list of certificates.
- Click the Browse button and choose a pdf certificate.
- Click the Upload button.
The certificate will be uploaded to your iSpring Learn account.
To edit a certificate:
- Mouse over the certificate title and click the Edit icon.
- Edit the title.
- Upload a new certificate, if you need.
- Click the Update button to apply the changes.
To remove a certificate:
- Mouse over a certificate that you want to remove.
- Click the Delete icon.