To add new users by email, please follow the instructions below:
Select the Add by email tab in the upper part of the Add New Users window.
- Type one or several emails separated with commas in the Email addresses field.
- Choose one of two ways to specify passwords in the corresponding part of the window:
- Select Generate a random password for each user.
- To specify a password manually, select Specify a password and enter password in the corresponding text field.
- Choose an organization from the drop-down menu.
- To assign the new users to one or several groups, select these groups in the Add users to these groups list.
Note: When you assign groups, you may use the filter. You can also create a new group right in this window by clicking the Add New Group link.
- To send login information to users, select the Email each user with their login information checkbox.
Note: You cannot disable sending invitations, if you have chosen to generate random passwords.
- Edit the message with user details in the Invitation message text field if necessary. To preview the invitation email, click the Preview message link.
- Click the Add Users button.
Once you click the Add Users button, you will be redirected back to the "Manage Users" page and see a notification that the new users have been added. Any new user is automatically assigned the "User" role. To change it, go to the Edit Users page.