Active Users Permissions
Active users have the ability to log in to their iSpring Learn account.
This option allows the administrator to keep user accounts in the system but designate them as inactive. Making a user inactive has the advantage of keeping historical data for reporting and analysis. No data loss will occur for the deactivated accounts if you want to free a position for a new user.
You can use this option in order to stay within the user limits of the pricing plan you selected. When the number of active users exceeds your license limit, all new user accounts become inactive.
Inactive users cannot:
- Sign in to their iSpring Learn account.
- Receive email notifications
- Access their courses
- Be assigned to a course
Inactive students are still visible to the administrator. User status is displayed in the Status column in the Users list.
Admin can edit information about a user and reactivate his account if necessary. When activated, user permissions will be restored automatically.
Deactivating a User
A user account can be disabled and reactivated on the Edit User page.
- In the General tab, switch the Active User slider to Off. Switch it back to On, to reactivate a user.
Activating and Deactivating Users in Bulk
Now, you can activate or deactivate your users in bulk. To do it:
- Select the users that you want to activate or deactivate in the User List
- Click Activate or Deactivate in the top menu