Renaming Question Groups
To change the name of a question group:
- Select a group in the Questions pane
- Click the name of the question group or the Edit icon
- Specify a new name of the group in the pop up window
- Click Save to apply and save changes
Duplicating Question Groups
To create a copy of the existing group:
1. Select a group in the Questions pane
- Right-click the group and choose Copy from the drop-down menu
- Choose Copy in the Clipboard group on the toolbar
- Press CTRL + C combination on your keyboard
You can rearrange groups order in the list by dragging the groups in the list or using Move Up and Move Down in the context menu.
To delete a selected question group:
- Press Delete on your keyboard
Right-click the group name and choose Delete Group in the drop-down menu.