To save a published presentation to a folder on a local computer or to a network share to be recorded to a compact disc, follow the Publish to CD instructions.
To publish a presentation to a local computer or network share:
- Type a name for your output presentation in the Presentation title field.
- Specify a local folder or a network share to which you want to save the presentation in the Local folder field:
- Type a path to the destination folder manually, or
- Click the Browse button on the right of Local folder field, browse for the folder, select it and click OK.
- Click the Publish button to publish your presentation
When the Publish process is complete, a new window that shows a preview of your presentation will open.