A one-seat license of iSpring Converter Pro allows two activations of the product. For example, it can be installed on your work computer and on your home laptop. If you want to move iSpring Converter Pro to another computer or reinstall the operating system on your PC, you need to deactivate the license. You can either deactivate a license without removing the software from your computer or uninstall and deactivate your iSpring Converter Pro .
- Launch the Activation Wizard from the program menu folder. The new dialog box will open up.
- Choose Deactivate the license and click Next.
- Select the checkbox Deactivate my license and click Next.
After successful deactivation, the Activation Wizard will display the number of the remaining activations out of the total number of activations.
Uninstalling iSpring Converter Pro
To uninstall your iSpring Converter Pro :
- Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features. Select iSpring Converter Pro in the list and click Uninstall.
- When uninstalling iSpring Converter Pro, please choose the Deactivate my license option in the Deactivation Wizard. Your license will be deactivated, and you will be able to activate iSpring Converter Pro on another computer.
- After successful deactivation, the program will display the number of remaining activations and the total number of activations.