- YouTube video enlivened -just pick out the right YouTube clip to broadcast at any slide of your presentation
- Individually Preset - make your own custom preset or select from the offered ones not to bother with options settings every time you convert a new alike project
iSpring PRESENTER made slideshows get also:
- Reduced in size - unmarking new options you can cancel animations and transition effects to reduce the output file size
- Password protected - set the password and it'll be asked at every attempt to be viewed, even if your presentation is uploaded to a website or blog
- Watermark secured - protect your slides copyrights with a watermark, customizing its transparency and position
Plus, it now supports oriental languages in the most popular player skins: Advanced Glossy, Advanced Matte and Crystal.
iSpring SDK users will be well surprised too as they get:
- Flexible control over automatic presentation playback
- Ability to specify presenter and company information for the presentation and individual slides via COM API
- Complete presentation information via ActionScript API regardless the used skin
- PowerPoint to Flash conversion core improvements
And this is just a snapshot of all the featured within iSpring 4.2 release. Make sure you download a new trial version and evaluate it all as testing is a lot more expressive than vapid words!